Online Registration for all returning students begins NOW!
* Parents of students already enrolled in La Joya ISD should login to Family Access to begin the registration process for the upcoming 2017-2018 school year.
* Parents of returning students MUST have Family Access credentials to register their student.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
- If I go to a campus for assistance, will I be able to complete the enrollment for all my kids regardless of the campus they are enrolled in?
Yes, if you have the same username and password or know all usernames and passwords for all your students you will be able to complete the online enrollment for all the student.
- I might move in the summer and my child might end up going to a different school due to zoning. Can I still complete the Enrollment application even though it says it’s for the current school?
Yes, complete the enrollment application for the student’s current school. Once the student transfers to the other school the enrollment application will transfer automatically.
- Do I need to fill out all the forms even though I already filled them out last year?
The forms have to be filled out every year to ensure the school has the most current information for your student.
- Can I fill out from my phone?
You can access it from any internet enabled device using the latest web browser. You can also connect to your students account by downloading the free skyward app.
- I made a mistake on one of the questions on the application, can I go back and edit it?
You can always go back and edit your application even after you submit. Click on Mark Returning Student Online Enrollment as not completed and make changes. View the example below:
- Is this username and password only for Online Enrollment, or can I see my child’s grades, attendance and discipline history?
Family Access portal will allow you to view your child’s information like grades, attendance, schedule etc. View the illustration below:
- I forgot my username and password who can help me reset it?
You will be able to reset it if you previously entered an e-mail address in your account profile.
Go to the skyward log-in screen and click on “Forgot your Login/Password?”. Once you click on the link it will ask you to enter your e-mail or your username. Once you press submit you will receive an e-mail with a link that will allow you to reset it.
If you do not have an e-mail address you will need to call or visit the campus to reset your account.
- How do I enroll my pre-k student, or student that has never attended La Joya I.S.D.?
Please complete New Student Online Enrollment for new to district students and report to the Office of Admissions and Records to complete enrollment.
- By when do I need to complete online enrollment?
All students must have completed online enrollment before their first class day. Campus staff are available now for assistance and till the last class day, if you wait till after school ends, some services may not be available while the district is closed.
Please complete online enrollment as soon as possible.
If you have any additional questions please contact your Campus office staff.
Once you submit your student’s registration, you will receive an email confirming your Returning Student Online Registration has been submitted. If no other information is required, your Returning Student Online Registration process is complete. If more information is needed, your student’s campus will contact you.
Important Registration information
1. Students must live in the La Joya Independent School District. All La Joya ISD students, new and returning, will be required to provide proof of residency.
2. La Joya ISD is an open-enrollment district and accepts transfers for students who reside outside of the district.