The Rio Grande Valley is one of the largest and fastest growing economies in the United States. This academy centers on providing students with the skills needed to compete in the business world, and also learn trades in specific business industries.
This academy includes pathways related to Information Technology, Communications, Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Graphic Design, Architecture, Construction, Welding, Logistics, Automotive Technology, Agricultural Science, and HVAC. – all of which represent growing sectors of jobs at home, and throughout the state.
It is our goal to give our students the competitive edge to excel in the Business & Industry fields.
1. Pathways offered at Palmview High School:
- Transportation, Distribution and logistics
- Automotive Technology
- Collision Repair & Refinishing
2. Pathways Offered at La Joya High School:
- Hospitality, Tourism, and Restaurant Management
– Food Handlers Permit/Certification available
– OSHA Certification available
Business & Industry Academy Available at:
Palmview High School
Rebecca Sepulveda, Academy Director
Alexandra Peña, Academy Counselor
La Joya High School
Jose Luis Morin, Academy Director
Aurora Villarreal, Academy Counselor